Friday 13 January 2012

Here We Go 2012!!!


I can’t believe where the time has gone.  It seems like just yesterday that I was sitting around in my pyjamas waiting for the world to end New Year’s Eve in 1999.  Yikes!

2011 was a great year for my professional life and personal life as well.  I started a blog, took a new position with private REIT in Guelph (awesome company!), purchased a lease-to-own investment property and got engaged!

Yes it was a whirlwind year full of change, opportunity and a ton of stress! 
What’s on the agenda for 2012?  Lately, I have been focusing on attainable goals because I’m sure you all know how it goes when you set too many or unattainable goals.   Nothing ever gets accomplished!

So for 2012 I have set two goals:  Lose 10 pounds (cliché I know, but in the last 6 months, I have been so busy with work and renovations that I have gotten away from my typical healthy routine….but I’ve actually already lost 3 of these pounds since Jan 1st!).  My second goal is to purchase another investment property.  I’m not sure exactly what type of property, but given my recent rent-to-own deal, I think I am in the market for another!  I have had a couple of interesting of near-miss deals here so I think another one is definitely on the horizon.

So what are your goals for 2012?  If there is one thing I have learned is that keeping them high, yet realistic, will go a long way in attaining them! 

Good luck! J

No comments:

Post a Comment