Wednesday 20 April 2011

Welcome to REBB!

Hi All,

Welcome to Real Estate Building Blocks!  To start the ball rolling, I thought I would do a quick FAQ about myself and the blog to get everyone familiar with who I am and what I do.

Who Am I?
- I am a manager/investor of residential real estate.  For more details, check out the "About REBB" tab or the "ABOUT ME" section.

What motivated me to start REBB?
 - To share the nitty gritty about my own experiences in the real estate investment world.  Be forewarned, you will not like or agree with everything I write about....which is why I welcome comments and feedback!

What do I hope to achieve with REBB?
- If you take anything away from this blog that is useful in your endeavours, I have done my job! 

How can you get in touch with me?
- Feel free to post comments or contact me at realestatebuildingblocks@gmail.com.  I respond to all emails.

I look forward to sharing my thoughts, ideas and opinions with everyone!

                                                - Andrew

Blog Disclaimer:I am in no way an expert, professional or financial adviser. All the advice I share on this blog whether it is about real estate, finance or any other information is based on personal experience and/or experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment